THE LIP SYNC CHALLENGE
WANT TO FEATURE IN OUR NEW MATILDA VIDEO? HERE'S HOW.
You can dress up, you can dance, you can film in your house or outside, whatever you like. Just make sure your lip syncing is up to the Trunch’s very exacting standards...
- If you’re using a phone, turn it on its side (lengthways)
- Keep your phone or other recording device as still as possible (ask someone to hold it for you or rest it on something sturdy!)
- Make sure as much of you is in the picture as possible.
- You need to send us a minimum of ONE CHORUS of lip-syncing (you can do the whole song if you like!)
- You can dance/move about as much as you like (so long as you stay in shot!)
- When you’ve finished lip-syncing make sure you strike the “Matilda Pose” (hands on hips, head turned to your right)
- Upload your video to this page.
- Have fun!
n.b. Due to a technical error, entries submitted on or before 08/02/16 have not been received. Please re-submit your entry via this page.