Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a workshop for your school
Simply send a photo of the Matilda Pose in to our Facebook or Twitter page using the hashtag #MatildaPose to be in with a chance of winning a Matilda education workshop at your school. All the entries will appear on the official Matilda The Musical website photo gallery and one winning school will be chosen to take part in a workshop led by RSC practitioners.
Read the full terms and conditions below:
- All entries must be from UK schools, Key Stage 2 and above. Entries must be submitted by a class teacher and not by individual pupils. Entries must be submitted to the official Matilda The Musical Facebook page or @MatildaMusical Twitter account.
- Each school may submit a maximum of one entry.
- All entries must be original. Entries must not be obscene, defamatory or likely to incite religious or racial hatred or otherwise illegal.
- Any entrant submitting a photo is responsible for ensuring that all participants have given their consent for the photo being made, entered in the competition and being used for publicity as referred to in paragraph 12 below.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 17thJuly. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The competition will be judged by RSC staff. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please post from your official school’s Twitter or Facebook account, or from your own personal account and clearly mark the name of your school and area. Please do not include personal contact details of any individual students.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- Winners will be notified by email by Friday 28thAugust. A list of winners will be available at www.matildathemusical.com/school.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- We reserve the right to award prizes to another entrant in the event that a winner is not contactable or decides not to take up the prize.
- By entering this competition it is agreed that we may use your entry as required for the purpose of post-competition publicity. You also agree that we may use the name of the competition winners in publicity.
- Each school submitting entries to the competition will ensure that the consent of the children and their parents is obtained before entering this competition and that all parents of competition entrants agree to these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside our control.
- If we have reason to believe at any time that your entry does not comply with these terms and conditions or with the competition criteria, then we may exclude your entry from the competition.
- The promoter of this competition is The Royal Shakespeare Company (registered charity no. 212481) whose address is Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6BB.