See Tickets’ Access
+44 (0)8444 124648
Minicom: +44 (0)20 7087 7839
Fax: +44 (0)20 7087 7771
- Friday 18 April 2014, 7.30pm (Touch tour 5.30pm – 5.55pm)
- Thursday 22 May 2014, 7.30pm (Touch tour 5.30pm – 5.55pm)
- Thursday 31 July 2014, 7.30pm (Touch tour 5.30pm – 5.55pm)
- Friday 17 October 2014, 7.30pm (Touch tour 5.30pm – 5.55pm)
- Saturday 13 December 2014, 2.30pm (Touch tour 12.30pm – 12.55pm)
- Thursday 15 May 2014, 7.30pm
- Wednesday 30 July 2014, 2.30pm
- Tuesday 14 October 2014, 7pm
- Sunday 14 December 2014, 3pm
The RSC can send introductory notes on CD to your home to listen to before you come to the theatre. Please ask for this service when you book your tickets or email email@example.com. The audio introductions are also available to listen to in mp3 format or read as text:
No steps to the foyer through 2 sets of double swing doors. Box office counter on right. Staircases between levels have 2 handrails and steps are highlighted. 5 steps down from the main foyer to the Stalls, 31 up to the back of the Royal Circle (2 steps between rows). Over 60 steps up to the Upper Circle. Theatre opens 45 minutes before the performance.
Logos courtesy of the Society of London Theatre, of which The Really Useful Group Theatres is a member.